Sales Executive, SAVES
Who we are
At Inpixon, we are the innovators of Indoor Intelligence, delivering actionable insights for people, places and things. Combining the power of mapping, positioning, and analytics, we help to create smarter, safer, and more secure environments. Our Indoor Intelligence and mobile app solutions harness the future of the Internet of Things (IoT) now to create exceptional experiences.
We are motivated by and focused on our vision to 'do good' with indoor data and build something that can quite literally change the world we interact with. We take pride in the way we positively impact the daily lives of our customers and continue to push the boundaries of how our platform can benefit others. Inpixon's Indoor Intelligence solutions can:
- Help transform workplace experiences. Through our Indoor Intelligence and mobile app solutions, we can help make workplaces safer and smarter as we return to work.
- Help staff and patients navigate hospitals easily. Through indoor mapping and awareness, we can direct patients from their car directly to their appointments, from registration to labs, and to waiting rooms. For nurses, we can tag equipment and supplies allowing quick access to other team members, visualizing asset movement and sending notifications.
- Manage cybersecurity. Through integration with Mobile Device Management, we can detect devices, control applications in secured zones, and uphold best practices, security policies and compliance in government, pharmaceutical, and financial agencies managing a sensitive work environment.
- Optimize resources allocation. Through any number of our product features, we manage, prioritize, and control the way spaces are used and accessed. Whether it's staff allocation in retail space, managing temperature and electricity consumption in a workspace, we improve space utilization.
Inpixon Indoor Intelligence is continuously uncovering new ways to improve our lives.
Inpixon’s SAVES (Statistical Analysis and Visualization for Engineers and Scientists, formerly Systat) suite of data analytics and statistical visualization solutions provide easy-to-use scientific software packages for students, educators, researchers, scientists and engineers worldwide. SAVES products are the de-facto tools for the scientific and engineering community, to reduce the time intensive process of data analysis and presentation, thus enhancing productivity. With over 500,000 users worldwide, users of Inpixon SAVES products include government organizations, academic institutions and leading corporations across the globe.
Reporting to the Country Manager, we are looking for an innovative, driven, and charismatic Sales Executive to join our Statistical Analysis and Visualization for Engineering & Science (SAVES) team in the UK. You will work with our Product Experts to grow our business across the Americas. You will make connections with potential clients, garnered from various campaigns (trade shows, webinars etc. ) starting email and telephone conversations, identifying needs, making presentations, and outlining our product’s value proposition in new market segments.
What's in it for you
A mature but innovative product. You may be a new grad or someone in Business Development or Sales looking for a tech product company with global offices and clients, building exciting solutions. If you believe in the art of conversation and taking a measured but focused approach to building a pipeline, qualifying leads, and continuously pursuing interest, you will thrive here. It’s a chance to grow your knowledge and your career, to be mentored and to work autonomously.
A genuine customer need. Our products save time, streamline work, and elevate visual communications in science and engineering. Inpixon SAVES SigmaPlot® has an award-winning interface and intuitive wizard technology that guides users step-by-step through the graph creation and data analysis process. More than 500,000 researchers have used SigmaPlot because it provides the flexibility to create compelling graphs you simply can't get from a basic spreadsheet package. Companies such as Roche, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Novartis have been using our products for decades. Government organizations such as NASA, EPA, USDA, USGS, US Army, NRC Canada and academic institutions such as Harvard, Stanford, Princeton and Yale are users of our products.
A high growth company. We are a publicly traded company, with quarter over quarter growth over the last few years and we aren’t slowing down any time soon. This is a chance to join us and go beyond setting the tone, to make a tangible impact on our success.
What do you bring?
- The drive and the personality. You have experience prospecting, chasing leads, and making connections. Or, you are a star performer who can engage anyone in a conversation and you are motivated to succeed. You thrive in an autonomous role, managing your time and your leads and connecting with the right people internally to grow your technical knowledge, shaping your approach to our vision.
- The desire to win, the willingness to learn, the appreciation for collaboration. You resourcefully find the hidden and not so hidden prospects and pursue them relentlessly. You understand how to present complex ideas in under a minute and secure the next meeting. You may be competitive, but you have a deep appreciation for the team you work with. You are open to feedback, change, and learning from those around you.
Why join us:
Together is better. We are one team. We recognize that people join a company, and want to be part of a team because of a shared vision, mission, and opportunity. Our mission to apply the best and latest in IoT, data analytics, and AI to every day indoor spaces is what drives our work. The people we work with are what brings us together every day.
Together we make it happen. We got this. We are all rowing in sync, in the same direction, heading towards group success and individual championing. Everyone at Inpixon is engaged with what we do, who we do it with and why we do it.
Courage is contagious. We have the courage to innovate. We are willing to take risks, try new things, fail fast and learn from our mistakes. Accountability and responsiveness guide the way we work with each other and our customers.
Balance tensions. We prioritize competing concepts to scale and grow. We are a publicly traded company with a multinational outlook that nurtures a growth mindset. We measure outcomes not time, guided by the principle of being present and meeting goals and that provides the balance of life outside work.
If you feel you have 70% of the qualifications we are looking for and Inpixon sounds like something you want to be part of, apply now. We can't promise it will be a fit, but we do promise to consider your experience.
At Inpixon, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe that diversity & inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain people from a diverse candidate pool. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.