Software Implementation Project Manager
Who we are
At Inpixon, we are the innovators of Indoor Intelligence, delivering actionable insights for people, places and things. Combining the power of mapping, positioning, and analytics, we help to create smarter, safer, and more secure environments. Our Indoor Intelligence and mobile app solutions harness the future of the Internet of Things (IoT) now to create exceptional experiences.
We are motivated by and focused on our vision to 'do good' with indoor data and build something that can quite literally change the world we interact with. We take pride in the way we positively impact the daily lives of our customers and continue to push the boundaries of how our platform can benefit others. Inpixon's Indoor Intelligence solutions can:
- Help transform workplace experiences. Through our Indoor Intelligence and mobile app solutions, we can help make workplaces safer and smarter as we return to work.
- Help people easily navigate complex indoor spaces. We provide developers with the tools to add geospatially accurate maps to mobile and web applications. Our CMS, SDKs and APIs enable users to build and manage scalable, map-enabled apps that create and bring indoor maps to apps to power multiple location-based use cases such as indoor navigation, asset tracking, proximity messaging, business intelligence and more.
- Create smart indoor spaces through location awareness. We provide industry-leading RTLS products that are used to provide accurate and actionable location data making indoor spaces more productive, cost-effective and safe.
- Manage cybersecurity. With precise indoor positioning and wide spectrum RF detection, we can detect devices, control applications in secured zones through integration with Mobile Device Management, and uphold best practices, security policies and compliance in government, pharmaceutical, and financial agencies managing a sensitive work environment.
- Optimize resources allocation. Through any number of our product features, we manage, prioritize, and control the way spaces are used and accessed. Whether it's staff allocation in retail space, managing temperature and electricity consumption in a workspace, we improve space utilization.
Inpixon Indoor Intelligence is continuously uncovering new ways to improve our lives.
Inpixon Indoor Intelligence ingests diverse data from IoT and third-party sensors designed to detect and position all active - cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and ultra-wideband - devices using a proprietary computing process. Our platform provides a complete solution to locate, track, guide and monitor everything indoors along with the plug-in architecture and open APIs that enable interoperability and seamless integration with other systems increasing the reach, flexibility and power of indoor solutions.
We are looking for a Software Implementation Project Manager who can orchestrate a customer implementation and onboarding journey. Reporting to the Director of Implementation, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to elicit requirements, determine needs, and successfully deliver SaaS Enterprise implementation projects. You will play a critical role in customer engagement as you efficiently manage and coordinate cross-functional teams and end-to-end onboarding activities from initiation to completion. This is a chance for someone to be part of our growing remote team, ideally in the west coast time zone, with the flexibility to work virtually with clients globally.
Who you are
You are an Onboarding or Implementation Specialist with hands-on SaaS Enterprise Services, and you are looking for a chance to step up to a Project Manager role. You want to be part of a rapidly growing company where you can take ownership for eliminating pain points in deployment, solving problems during implementation, and creating a seamless onboarding process to engage customers further. You want to be part of the transformative process that solves real-world problems for global customers.
What's in it for you
An incredible suite of products. We have a robust offering based on three pillars of indoor intelligence: maps, analytics, and positioning. Inpixon’s Indoor Intelligence product suite delivers high ROI and keeps us sticky with our clients. In this role, you will be at the forefront of an exponentially growing segment that will continue to evolve long into the future. It’s a chance to write a consistent and resilient customer story for each unique implementation, stepping up to the challenges of solving complex problems for big-name global customers.
A high-growth company. You want to work at the cutting edge of IoT, blue dot technology, and augmented reality. We are disciplined about pouring our R&D dollars into our present and our future, and we recently raised $40 million. This is a chance to join a company that offers the best of both worlds: the stability of a well-funded, publicly-traded stable organization and strong work-life balance with the fast-paced, responsive, and Agile environment of a scale-up investing in research and the latest-in-everything.
A collaborative team and supportive leader. With a culture built from the top down by engaged leaders, Inpixon exudes a warmth and a genuine atmosphere of teamwork. From the sales team handoff to working in partnership with success engineers to transitioning the completed project to customer success, you will have the space to offer your ideas and grow your involvement. This is a place where you can make mistakes and learn from them. With continuous feedback from your manager, who started in this role and is now a Director, you will expand your skills and stay on a progressive career track moving up to a Senior Project Manager or into Customer Success or Product Management. At Inpixon, the next step may not yet exist, but as we grow, we will continue to promote our people based on their leadership skills.
What you will focus on:
- Successful delivery of global implementation projects. You will orchestrate the customer journey from requirements gathering to successful onboarding and ultimately high adoption for true business value. You will manage the end-to-end project from customer handover to project closure to implement project deliverables in line with stakeholder expectations.
- Project ownership. You will use the customer journey to depict a shared vision of project success, confirming a common understanding of requirements, project scope, delivery approach, task ownership, and deliverables. You will educate customers on what will be required from them for the implementation to be successful. You will focus on delighting the customer, managing both timelines and customer relationships, and optimizing their implementation experience.
- Collaboration. You will work with passionate and intelligent cross-functional remote project teams to ensure deliverables remain in line with client expectations. You will lead regular project discussions with customers and project teams to review work plans, risks, actions, issues, and decisions to drive projects to completion. You will identify areas where changes or updates to processes can result in increased quality and efficiency.
What do you bring?
- A range of enterprise-class project experience. You have expertise in project coordination and customer success. You have 2+ years of experience as an Onboarding Coordinator or Implementation Consultant for SaaS enterprise customers.
- A creative, human-experience approach. You know how to elicit information from end-users and project stakeholders to build a human-centred approach to how a technology solution will not just be used but experienced. You may have exposure to or an interest in interior design.
- A technical mindset. You are familiar with the SDLC and know how to work with technical teams. You have exposure to networking systems, mapping, and GIS (cross-compatible across all lines of business). You can translate business needs into technical requirements.
- A results-driven consultative approach and outstanding communication skills. You have a proven ability to address the goals of multiple parties and provide solutions for all. You are comfortable leading both internal and external stakeholder meetings and understand the nuances of key stakeholder relationships. You can articulate complex concepts to customers.
- A highly collaborative style. You want to work closely with success, product, and delivery teams to get the job done. You can build strong relationships across remote teams, influence without authority, and inspire teams and individuals.
Why join us:
Together is better. We are one team. We recognize that people join a company, and want to be part of a team because of a shared vision, mission, and opportunity. Our mission to apply the best and latest in IoT, data analytics, and AI to everyday indoor spaces is what drives our work. The people we work with are what brings us together every day.
Together we make it happen. We got this. We are all rowing in sync, in the same direction, heading towards group success and individual championing. Everyone at Inpixon is engaged with what we do, who we do it with and why we do it.
Courage is contagious. We have the courage to innovate. We are willing to take risks, try new things, fail fast and learn from our mistakes. Accountability and responsiveness guide the way we work with each other and our customers.
Balance tensions. We prioritize competing concepts to scale and grow. We are a publicly traded company with a multinational outlook that nurtures a growth mindset. We measure outcomes not time, guided by the principle of being present and meeting goals and that provides the balance of life outside work.
If you feel you have 70% of the qualifications we are looking for and Inpixon sounds like something you want to be part of, apply now. We can't promise it will be a fit, but we do promise to consider your experience.
At Inpixon, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe that diversity & inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain people from a diverse candidate pool. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.