Marketing Programs and Events Manager
- Remote - Chicago
- Full Time
Who we are
At Inpixon, we are the innovators of Indoor Intelligence, delivering actionable insights for people, places and things. Combining the power of mapping, positioning, and analytics, we help to create smarter, safer, and more secure environments. Our Indoor Intelligence and mobile app solutions harness the future of the Internet of Things (IoT) now to create exceptional experiences.
We are motivated by and focused on our vision to 'do good' with indoor data and build something that can quite literally change the world we interact with. We take pride in the way we positively impact the daily lives of our customers and continue to push the boundaries of how our platform can benefit others. Inpixon's Indoor Intelligence solutions can:
- Help transform workplace experiences. Through our Indoor Intelligence and mobile app solutions, we can help make workplaces safer and smarter as we return to work.
- Help staff and patients navigate hospitals easily. Through indoor mapping and awareness, we can direct patients from their car directly to their appointments, from registration to labs, and to waiting rooms. For nurses, we can tag equipment and supplies allowing quick access to other team members, visualizing asset movement and sending notifications.
- Manage cybersecurity. Through integration with Mobile Device Management, we can detect devices, control applications in secured zones, and uphold best practices, security policies and compliance in government, pharmaceutical, and financial agencies managing a sensitive work environment.
- Optimize resources allocation. Through any number of our product features, we manage, prioritize, and control the way spaces are used and accessed. Whether it's staff allocation in retail space, managing temperature and electricity consumption in a workspace, we improve space utilization.
Inpixon Indoor Intelligence is continuously uncovering new ways to improve our lives.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, we are adding a Marketing Programs and Events Manager to the team. This is a strategic and on-the-ground opportunity for a creative and innovative relationship builder and planner to increase engagement and interest, ultimately impacting the speed at which we scale. You will collaborate with marketing leadership to design, deliver, and measure the success of events, strategies, and campaigns focused on growing awareness and generating sales opportunities.
What's in it for you
An incredible product. This is a chance to be part of a scaling company that provides intelligent solutions to building operators with tools to help people return to work safely through indoor navigation, analytics dashboards, cyber security tools, asset-tracking to geofencing. Inpixon's Indoor Intelligence product suite delivers high ROI and keeps us sticky with our clients. In this role, you will be at the forefront of an exponentially growing segment that will continue to evolve long into the future. You want the chance to apply your insights to create and roll out engaging marketing programs and host relevant, exciting events that position our products as the best fit for the needs of prospects.
A genuine customer need. We are at a turning point in the way indoor spaces are experienced. Every office in North America needs to create a return-to-work strategy. Our platform provides a high-tech, intelligent solution that goes beyond signage and memos to focus on leveraging location data, existing applications and human behaviors to create a safe and efficient space.
A high growth company. You want to work for a publicly traded company at the cutting edge of IoT. We have a robust platform that has defined features and functionality, based on three pillars of indoor intelligence: maps, analytics, and positioning. You want to play a critical role on a collaborative team and be a vital part of the company's overall success. Joining us now is a chance to bring your creativity to pursue our vision.
What you will focus on:
- Program management. You will work with marketing leadership to plan, execute and optimize go-to-market strategies and multi-channel campaigns to drive awareness and generate sales opportunities. You will:
- Collaborate. You will work with line-of-business teams to help manage the project lifecycle from ideation through launch and subsequent cycles. You will help manage the tactical components of carrying out marketing programs.
- Promote. You will align communications and messaging. You will identify additional opportunities with network groups and associations for cross-promotion and awareness.
- Measure success. You will set quotas and monitor, analyze and report on program effectiveness, impact, and success metrics.
- Event management. You will enact best practices and experience-based insights to prioritize every task and manage events from end-to-end. You will:
- Coordinate Inpixon's presence. You will maintain an annual calendar of upcoming events, including critical dates, call for papers, call for speakers, etc. You will work with teams to secure speakers, develop pitches, and follow up on necessary content. You will serve as a point of contact for event communications, including kick-off and ongoing meetings, contracts, logistics, materials, and on-site support.
- Collaboration. You will work with the line of business teams to select and communicate all pre- and post-event outreach activities. You will coordinate with the marketing team to drive event awareness with social campaigns, blog posts, videos, paid campaigns/advertising, direct mail, etc.
- Measure success. You will set quotas for lead generation and meeting-setting for each event, including identifying a lead-capture method. You will monitor, analyze and report on event progress and success metrics.
What do you bring?
- The experience. You have 5+ years of experience across marketing, events, and project management. Ideally, you have exposure to working in an enterprise technology environment. You have the strategic, analytical, planning, relationship-building and reporting skills to successfully manage multiple concurrent projects, overseeing the small details and the big deliverables through all phases.
- The interpersonal skills. You have professional and effective communication skills. You can build strong working relationships with sales, marketing, and stakeholders internally and externally. You can influence without authority, and inspire teams and individuals.
- The flexibility. You are ready, willing and able to be on-site, in-person at events, traveling as needed.
Why join us:
Together is better. We are one team. We recognize that people join a company, and want to be part of a team because of a shared vision, mission, and opportunity. Our mission to apply the best and latest in IoT, data analytics, and AI to every day indoor spaces is what drives our work. The people we work with are what brings us together every day.
Together we make it happen. We got this. We are all rowing in sync, in the same direction, heading towards group success and individual championing. Everyone at Inpixon is engaged with what we do, who we do it with and why we do it.
Courage is contagious. We have the courage to innovate. We are willing to take risks, try new things, fail fast and learn from our mistakes. Accountability and responsiveness guide the way we work with each other and our customers.
Balance tensions. We prioritize competing concepts to scale and grow. We are a publicly traded company with a multinational outlook that nurtures a growth mindset. We measure outcomes not time, guided by the principle of being present and meeting goals and that provides the balance of life outside work.
If you feel you have 70% of the qualifications we are looking for and Inpixon sounds like something you want to be part of, apply now. We can't promise it will be a fit, but we do promise to consider your experience.
At Inpixon, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe that diversity & inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain people from a diverse candidate pool. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.