Who we are
At Inpixon, we are the innovators of Indoor Intelligence, delivering actionable insights for people, places and things. Combining the power of mapping, positioning, and analytics, we help to create smarter, safer, and more secure environments. Our Indoor Intelligence and mobile app solutions harness the future of the Internet of Things (IoT) now to create exceptional experiences.
We are motivated by and focused on our vision to 'do good' with indoor data and build something that can quite literally change the world we interact with. We take pride in the way we positively impact the daily lives of our customers and continue to push the boundaries of how our platform can benefit others. Inpixon's Indoor Intelligence solutions can:
- Help transform workplace experiences. Through our Indoor Intelligence and mobile app solutions, we can help make workplaces safer and smarter as we return to work.
- Help staff and patients navigate hospitals easily. Through indoor mapping and awareness, we can direct patients from their car directly to their appointments, from registration to labs, and to waiting rooms. For nurses, we can tag equipment and supplies allowing quick access to other team members, visualizing asset movement and sending notifications.
- Manage cybersecurity. Through integration with Mobile Device Management, we can detect devices, control applications in secured zones, and uphold best practices, security policies and compliance in government, pharmaceutical, and financial agencies managing a sensitive work environment.
- Optimize resources allocation. Through any number of our product features, we manage, prioritize, and control the way spaces are used and accessed. Whether it's staff allocation in retail space, managing temperature and electricity consumption in a workspace, we improve space utilization.
Inpixon Indoor Intelligence is continuously uncovering new ways to improve our lives.
Inpixon Experience is a comprehensive mobile-first workplace experience solution that creates a smart, innovative, and connected work environment. We give employees the tools they need to thrive, remain engaged and connected with colleagues while boosting productivity in their preferred working environment.
Our workplace experience solution allows companies to streamline all digital touchpoints into one place. Employees can easily access the solution on-demand, no matter where they’re working from, to support flexible work models for things such as desk and room booking, corporate content, employee networking, campus navigation, office perks, amenities, and much more.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, we are adding an Account Executive to the team. This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative, driven entrepreneur to make a powerful impact on the speed at which we scale - and the future of the way people work and experience the indoor world. You will work collaboratively with our Sales and Marketing team to proactively grow our customer base in target industries across North America and globally, and you will own the full sales cycle. This will be a territory-based position located on the West Coast, either in Canada or the US. This is a chance for someone to join us and be part of our growing remote team.
Who you are
You are a visionary, a trailblazer and a solution provider who has worked their way up in a sales organization. You may be a VP of Business Development, coming from a startup that didn’t offer you the type of growth you were striving for, or you are a Business Development Executive looking for that next challenge to build out a growing organization. You come with the finesse and polish of working with enterprise clients and the grit to adapt, dig in, and help carry out a vision. You have insights and proven tactics for creating opportunities in new markets, bringing new products to market. You have experience working in complex SaaS sales, ideally at a scale-up, and you enjoy the challenge of identifying new beachhead clients as much as you do the rewards of closing. You can strategically grow B2B relations and create value propositions that solve real-world problems. You want to work at the cutting edge of IoT and indoor intelligence, with confidence in the solution you are selling.
What's in it for you
An incredible product. This is a chance to be part of a scaling company that provides intelligent solutions to building operators with tools to help people return to work safely through indoor navigation, analytics dashboards, cybersecurity tools, asset-tracking to geofencing. Inpixon’s Indoor Intelligence product suite delivers high ROI and keeps us sticky with our clients. In this role, you will be at the forefront of an exponentially growing segment that will continue to evolve and grow long into the future.
A genuine customer need. We are at a turning point in the way indoor space is experienced. Every office in North America needs to create a return-to-work strategy and our platform provides a high-tech, intelligent solution that goes beyond signage and memos to focus on leveraging location data, existing applications and human behaviours to create a safe and efficient space.
A goal-oriented team. We are a publicly traded company, with quarter-over-quarter growth over the last few years and we aren’t slowing down any time soon. This is a chance to join us as a foundational member and critical contributor to our present, our future, our processes, and our culture. This is an opportunity to go beyond setting the tone and to make a tangible impact on our success.
A high growth company. You want to work at the cutting edge of IoT. We have a robust platform that has defined features and functionality, based on three pillars of indoor intelligence: maps, analytics, and positioning. We are disciplined about pouring our R&D dollars into it. Our experienced solution engineers and location technology experts have been leading the industry for more than a decade.
What do you bring?
- The sales drive. You have 3+ years of success in SaaS and solution sales with a proven track record of prospecting and closing new business and have experience in new market/product development. You thrive in an autonomous role, managing your time and your leads and connecting with the right people internally to grow your technical knowledge.
- An organized and professional approach. You take a consultative, entrepreneurial tact to your sales with patience and focus and you never lose sight of the big picture.
- An appreciation for collaboration and a willingness to learn. You may be competitive, but you have a deep appreciation for the team you work with. You are open to feedback, change, and learning from those around you.
Why join us:
Together is better. We are one team. We recognize that people join a company, and want to be part of a team because of a shared vision, mission, and opportunity. Our mission to apply the best and latest in IoT, data analytics, and AI to every day indoor spaces is what drives our work. The people we work with are what brings us together every day.
Together we make it happen. We got this. We are all rowing in sync, in the same direction, heading towards group success and individual championing. Everyone at Inpixon is engaged with what we do, who we do it with and why we do it.
Courage is contagious. We have the courage to innovate. We are willing to take risks, try new things, fail fast and learn from our mistakes. Accountability and responsiveness guide the way we work with each other and our customers.
Balance tensions. We prioritize competing concepts to scale and grow. We are a publicly traded company with a multinational outlook that nurtures a growth mindset. We measure outcomes not time, guided by the principle of being present and meeting goals and that provides the balance of life outside work.
If you feel you have 70% of the qualifications we are looking for and Inpixon sounds like something you want to be part of, apply now. We can't promise it will be a fit, but we do promise to consider your experience.
At Inpixon, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe that diversity & inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain people from a diverse candidate pool. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.